Welcome to healthresources.org.za, a partnership between the National Department of Health, USAID, SANAC and Centre for Communication Impact. The purpose of this website is to enable people and organisations active in health communication to share resources that can contribute to the health and well-being of all South Africans. All material is available as print-ready files or quicktime videos that can be downloaded for use.
If you want to download resources from this website, please fill in this form and register. Only registered members will be able to download resources. Membership is free. The reason we ask people to join as members is so that content contributors can track the use of resources and for reporting purposes, and to ensure that people understand the terms and conditions for using resources. Members can download as much material as they wish as often as they wish.
Members agree to the following:
- No existing logos on print –ready files will be altered in any way. This includes changing their position or size. This is to ensure that the investment resource producers have made to create the material is acknowledged.
- Members who wish to insert their own logo into materials will ensure that this is done in a way that does not obscure the existing logos.
- The size of new logos inserted into the files should match those of the existing logos.
- Material is not changed without the prior permission of the producer, except for the inclusion of logos. Material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics of all resources.
- Centre for Communications Impact and organisations sharing resources on healthresources.org.za do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Republic of South Africa.